Wafyroos - Multigrain Wafers - Blueberry and Fig
Unlike any other multigrain wafer, these have no added sugar and dissolve easily in your baby’s mouth when they are teething. Bursting with delicious flavours, packed with fibre and an assortment of essential vitamins, they are good for your little one’s bones and digestion. These are a snack with ingredients that you can feel good about, as the fibre in the fruits have a satiating effect, filling your baby with good nutritious calories.
- Bio Rice Flour
- Bio Corn Flour
- Bio Buckwheat Flour
- Bio Skimmed Milk Powder
- Bio Blueberry Powder 2.5%
- Bio Fig Powder 1%
- Bio Blueberry flavour 0.5%
- Thiamine (vitamin B1)
Contains milk and dairy products (including lactose)
- Buckwheat: Despite its name, buckwheat is not related to wheat and it is gluten-free, a good source of fibre, and rich in minerals and various plant compounds, especially rutin. As a result, buckwheat consumption is linked to several health benefits, including improved blood sugar control and heart health due to its copper content.
- Blueberries: These have been shown to protect against heart disease and cancer, and can also help maintain bone strength, mental health, and healthful blood pressure, as they contain Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Selenium, Zinc and Phosphorus as well as antioxidants. Just one cup of blueberries provides 24 percent of a person recommended daily allowance of vitamin C.
- Figs: These are extremely rich in fibre, so they help your little one’s digestion and can ease constipation. Figs are a wonderful source of calcium, which is good for bones and they have the highest overall mineral content of traditional fruits.