Bickyroos - Toddler Snack Bars - Apple filling
These whole wheat snack bars are made with a delicious apple filling, and the best part is, there is no added sugar, just real fruit. Rich in calcium, magnesium, vitamin B1, fibre and antioxidants, they offer your baby a good array of important nutrients, to aid their constant growth and keeping their little stomachs full between meals. Packed with tastiness, their crunchy yet soft texture is perfect for little teeth and gums and the shape of the snack bars encourage your toddler to self-feed.
- Bio Whole Wheat Flour
- Bio Apple Paste 33% [Bio Concentrated Apple Juice, Bio Apple Puree, Gelling Agent (Pectins), Firming Agent (Calcium Citrate)]
- Bio Concentrated Apple Juice
- Bio Sunflower Oil
- Bio Rice Flour
- Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate)
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
Contains naturally occurring sugars.
Produced in a factory handling eggs, soy, milk and nuts.
- Whole Wheat Flour: Whole wheat flour is rich in vitamin B-1, B-3, and B-5, along with riboflavin and folate. It also has more iron, calcium, protein, and other nutrients than white flour. High in fibre, whole grains also contain lactic acid, which promotes "good bacteria" in the large intestine. These organisms aid digestion, promote better nutrition absorption, and may even beef up the body's immune system.
- Apples: These are extremely rich in dietary fibre, important antioxidants, phytonutrients which help to reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease. Apples contain pectin, a type of fibre that acts as a prebiotic, which means it feeds the good bacteria in your little one’s gut.
- Rice Flour: A healthy choice as it gives your little one the nutrients they need to grow, particularly iron and zinc. Rice flour is easy to digest, gluten-free and is rarely known to cause any allergic reactions or sensitivities.