Strawberry, Raspberry & Greek Yoghurt
These pouches have a sweet combination of strawberry and raspberry, mixed with creamy Greek style yoghurt. They are a yummy source of calcium, which are great for your little one’s bones and teeth, whilst introducing them to exciting new flavours. These pouches are an ideal breakfast, snack or even as a dessert!
- Apple Puree 29.96%
- Strawberry Puree 22%
- Greek Yoghurt 20%
- Banana Puree 19.4%
- Raspberry Puree 6%
- Rice Flour 2.5%
- Purple Carrot concentrate 0.14%
- Lemon Juice Concentrate
- Greek Yoghurt: With it’s super creamy texture, Greek yoghurt has a nice tang and is less sweet than other yoghurts and it contains double the protein which is good for keeping your little one’s stomach fuller for longer. It also has half the sugar (lactose) compared to regular yoghurt, and contains probiotics which are good for digestion, making it is a wonderful choice to introduce your baby to dairy products.
- Strawberries: These are an excellent source of vitamin C and vitamin K, whilst providing a good dose of fibre, folic acid, manganese and potassium. Their fibre and fructose content may help regulate blood sugar levels by slowing down digestion and the fibre is thought to have a satiating effect, keeping your baby’s stomach fuller for longer.
- Raspberries: These contain strong antioxidants such as Vitamin C, quercetin and gallic acid that fight against cancer, heart and circulatory disease and age-related decline. They are high in ellagic acid, a known chemo preventative, and have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Bananas: Bananas are packed with essential nutrients for baby: fibre, potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin C, antioxidants and phytonutrients. With up to 400 milligrams of potassium per banana, this is a really good source per day for your little one Pectin and resistant starch in bananas keep your baby’s stomach fuller for longer, while antioxidants, including dopamine and catechins, can reduce damage from free radicals and lower the risk of some diseases.
- Apples: These are extremely rich in dietary fibre, important antioxidants, phytonutrients which help to reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease. Apples contain pectin, a type of fibre that acts as a prebiotic, which means it feeds the good bacteria in your little one’s gut.