Bickyroos - Baby Biscuits - Banana and Apple Juice
These whole wheat banana biscuits have no added sugar, as they are made with naturally occurring sugars from apple juice. Rich in calcium, magnesium, vitamin B1, potassium, fibre and antioxidants, they offer your baby a good array of important nutrients, to aid their constant growth and keeping their little stomachs full between meals. Packed with tasty new flavours, their crunchy yet soft texture nurtures your little one’s palate, and the shape of the biscuit encourages self-feeding skills, helping them to reach all their precious milestones.
- Bio Whole Wheat Flour 33%
- Bio Concentrated Apple juice
- Bio Rice Flour
- Bio Vegetable Oils and Fats (Bio Sunflower, Bio Cocoa)
- Bio Banana Powder 4%
- Bio Skimmed Milk Powder
- Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate)
- Natural Flavour
- Mineral (Calcium)
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
Contains naturally occurring sugars.
Produced in a factory handling eggs, soy and nuts.
- Whole Wheat Flour: Whole wheat flour is rich in vitamin B-1, B-3, and B-5, along with riboflavin and folate. It also has more iron, calcium, protein, and other nutrients than white flour. High in fibre, whole grains also contain lactic acid, which promotes "good bacteria" in the large intestine. These organisms aid digestion, promote better nutrition absorption, and may even beef up the body's immune system.
- Apple Juice: When apples are juiced, their hydrating quality is maximized, and some plant compounds are retained. These plant compounds may protect your cells from inflammation and oxidative damage. Furthermore, preliminary studies suggest that apple juice can support brain function and mental health as you age.
- Rice Flour: Healthy choice as a first food because it gives your baby the nutrients they need, particularly iron and zinc. It is easy to digest, gluten-free and is rarely known to cause any allergic reactions or sensitivities.
- Bananas: These are packed with essential nutrients for baby: fibre, potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin C, antioxidants and phytonutrients. With up to 400 milligrams of potassium per banana, this is a really good source per day for your little one. Pectin and resistant starch in bananas keep